1. Advanced concepts: The perfect combination of solid-liquid separation, backwashing (free cleaning), integration, and intelligent (dual insurance control) concepts, to completely solve the problem of sewage improvement in underground toilets;
2.Integrated structure, small footprint, ready for use by connecting water inlet and outlet, easy installation;
3. The stainless steel 304 box has the characteristics of shock resistance, corrosion resistance, no leakage, beautiful appearance and long service life.
4. Enclosed tank: The water tank is fully enclosed and equipped with a special sealed cover for inspection, to ensure that the equipment is free from odor and odor, and that there is no overflow of sewage in the tank.
5. With solid-liquid separation device: solid-liquid separation realizes the separation of debris and sewage. The debris enters the solid-liquid separation device through the water inlet pipe and is temporarily stored in the solid-liquid separation device. The sewage flows into the closed box through the connecting pipe. The debris does not contact the impeller of the sewage pump. When the sewage pump works to drain water, the drainage water pressure of the sewage pump is used to take away the debris temporarily stored in the solid-liquid separation device through the drainage pipe, and lift it to the municipal pipe network. Thoroughly solve the problems of water pump impeller winding, blockage, etc., and effectively extend the service life of the water pump.
6. Fully-automatic intelligent control: The dual pumps can work alternately, as backup for each other, easy and flexible operation, manual and automatic conversion, reducing the difficulty and intensity of manual control. The unique design mode guarantees the normal and safe operation of sewage lifting equipment in various use environments, and has an alarm prompt function to ensure the continuity of user use.
7, can be customized according to site conditions and customer needs.
A. Design basis According to the "House Design Code", sanitary appliances and floor drains in basements and semi-basements that are lower than the outdoor floor should not be connected to the upper drainage pipes. Sewage pumps for drainage should be installed for drainage.
The commonly used solutions are:
1. The traditional way of collecting sewage pumps is to configure sewage pumps.
2. Use integrated closed sewage lifting device for discharge.
B. Sanders integrated sewage lifting equipment Sanders integrated sewage lifting equipment is divided into built-in type and external type according to different installation forms of lift pumps. There are two ways to install the equipment: underground installation and ground installation. The user can flexibly choose according to the requirements of the project and site conditions, and can also customize the equipment model according to the site conditions.
The integrated sewage lifting equipment is a set of integrated sewage lifting devices with automatic backflush and automatic liquid level control functions formed by the organic integration of sewage pumps and water collection tanks, control devices, automatic backflush systems and related pipe valves. For lifting and transporting waste sewage below the sewer or away from municipal network management, it completely solves the historical problems such as the large area of traditional sewage pits and the pollution of the surrounding environment.
C. Working principle The gravity flow of sewage enters the equipment water inlet pipe by gravity. The water inlet pipe is provided with a check valve. The sewage enters the solid-liquid separation device inside the tank through the water inlet check valve. The solid-liquid separation device filters the solid pollutants in the sewage. At the front end, the sewage enters the tank through the pump through the connecting pipe at the back of the solid-liquid separation device. When the sewage reaches the set pump starting height in the tank, the liquid level controller starts the pump, and the sewage enters the solid-liquid separation device through the connecting pipe. The solid dirt filtered from the front end of the solid-liquid separation device is recoiled through the water outlet check valve and discharged through the water outlet pipe into the municipal network pipe. This equipment adopts double pump design. The two pumps are standby for each other. They alternately run and start and stop automatically.