Guangzhou Sanders Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of full-automatic oil-water separator and integrated sewage lifting equipment. It is now recruiting agents in some provinces and cities in China. It has the intention of cooperation and meets the following agents Companies that apply for conditions are welcome to contact us.
I. Application Conditions of Agents:
1. Legally registered and operated companies with good business reputation and certain economic strength;
2. Familiar with developers, installation companies, design institutes and other units in the local construction industry;
3. Possesses operating experience in building materials, electromechanical equipment, and is familiar with water supply and drainage or building material sellers;
4. Possess strong marketing ability and mature sales channels;
5, have the ability to provide users with installation guidance, commissioning and training related technical support services;
6, can strictly abide by the company's market management system, obey the company's unified management and standardized operation;
7, can fully understand and comply with the company's business philosophy;
8. Provide a copy of the company's business license and a legal representative's ID card.
2. Cooperation mode: Our company adopts the cooperation mode of regional authorized distribution, that is, the local market is directly operated by agents at all levels. The company will combine the market demand in various places and the conditions of each agent into two types of agency:
1. First-level agents: Each province, municipality, and autonomous region authorizes one. In principle, it is limited to provincial capitals and selected from second-level agents for promotion.
2. Second-level agents: one authorized by prefecture-level cities, and one or two authorized by provincial capital cities.
Third, the company's sales policy support to agents:
1. Implement market protection measures to fully guarantee the interests of agents at all levels;
2. Unified policy, management and price for the national market;
3. Designate a regional manager to coordinate work and ensure that policies are put in place;
4. Provide professional knowledge and sales skills training guidance to agents of the team, provide project information, and help agents quickly improve the local market;
5. Various market promotion, after-sales service and model project support policies